We have given away books for years as part of the spiritualabuse.org ministry and this will be our eighth one via this new blog area. This is your chance to receive one or more free books on various issues.
The first people with a USA mailing address who respond will receive their choice of books at no charge to them. (Unfortunately, it is cost prohibitive to mail these books outside of the USA. Canadians with a USA mailing address are welcome to request books.) To respond, just leave a comment for this post. If you are unsure what any book is about, the links will take you to Amazon where you may read their description and reviews.
Up for grabs are several used books and DVDs.
One paperback copy of Brotherhood of Betrayal by Randall Arthur. TAKEN One paperback copy of Changes That Heal by Henry Cloud. TAKEN
- One paperback copy of Codependent No More by Melody Beattie. Has some highlighting.
One paperback copy of Love Is A Choice: Recovery for Codependent Relationships by Hemfelt, Minirth & Meier. Has some underlining. TAKEN One hardback copy of How People Grow by Henry Cloud & John Townsend. It has a little highlighting.TAKEN
One paperback copy of Safe People by Henry Cloud & John Townsend. TAKEN One hardback copy of Boundaries by Henry Cloud & John Townsend. Has a little highlighting. TAKEN One hardback copy of Secret Ceremonies by Deborah Laake (Mormon). TAKEN
One hardback copy of End of the Spear by Steve Saint. (Missionary story)TAKEN
Two paperback copies of Angels Can Fall by Sandra Anderson. (First hand account of a Oneness Pentecostal church that became very unhealthy. One copy is autographed.) TAKEN
- One paperback copy of Cults In Our Midst by Margaret Singer. Has highlighting and in a little rough condition.
One paperback copy of Tired of Trying To Measure Up by Jeff VanVonderen. Some underlining. TAKEN
Three paperback copies of Oneness Pentecostals & The Trinity by Gregory Boyd. One has some underlining. TAKEN One paperback copy of The Shunning by Beverly Lewis. TAKEN
- One paperback copy of The Co-Dependent Parent by Barbara Becnel.
One hardback copy of An Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words by W.E. VineTAKEN One hardback copy of What Good Is God?: In Search of Faith That Matters by Philip Yancey. Some highlighting. TAKEN One hardback copy of I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai. TAKEN One hardback copy of When God Becomes A Drug by Leo Booth. TAKEN One paperback copy of Grace: An Invitation To A Way Of Life by multiple authors. TAKEN
- One paperback copy of The Search For Freedom by Robert S. McGee.
- One hardback copy & one paperback copy of Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall. (polygamy) ONE TAKEN
One paperback copy of How Good Is Good Enough? by Andy Stanley. TAKEN
- One hardback copy of Who’s Pushing Your Buttons: Handling the Difficult People in Your Life by John Townsend.
- One DVD of Holy Bible KJV Complete by Alexander Scourby.
- One CD MP3 NIV Audio New Testament Dramatized by Faith Comes By Hearing.
One DVD The Story of Two Kings (plus two on the Bible) by Day of Discovery. TAKEN
- One paperback copy of New Testament Amplified Bible Pocket Thin.
One hardback copy of What’s So Amazing About Grace by Philip Yancey. TAKEN One hardback copy of The AMG Concise Bible Commentary by Don Fleming. TAKEN
- One hardback copy of The Church Awakening by Charles Swindoll.
- Two hardback and one paperback copy of The Jesus I Never Knew by Philip Yancey. ONE TAKEN
- One bonded leather copy of The NIV Study Bible by Zondervan. (The cover is in poor condition and there is some writing/underlining, but the inside is mostly good.)
- One paperback copy of Facing Codependence by Pia Mellody.
- One hardback copy of Does This Church Make Me Look Fat by Rhoda Janzen. (Mennonite related)
One paperback copy of Under The Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer. (Mormon related)TAKEN One hardback copy of My Utmost for His Highest Daily Devotional Journal by Oswald Chambers. TAKEN One paperback copy of Healing of Memories by David Seamands. TAKEN One paperback copy of What The Bible Is All About by Henrietta C. Mears. TAKEN
- One hardback and one paperback copy of Jesus Land: A Memoir by Julia Sheeres. ONE TAKEN
One paperback copy of The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. TAKEN
- One hardback copy of The Year of Living Like Jesus by Ed Dobson.
- One bonded leather copy of Nelson’s NJKV Bible with Concordance. (pocket size- cover is in poor condition)
One new DVD of Paradise Recovered. (spiritual abuse related)TAKEN
- Three paperback copies of The Shack by Wm. Paul Young.
The first people with a USA mailing address who respond will receive their choice of book(s) at no charge to them. To respond, just leave a comment for this post. Please understand that comments require approval unless you have previously commented. So while it may look like you are first or second, etc. there may be someone ahead of you whose comment is pending. Be sure to use your actual email address when setting up to comment as I will be contacting you through it. Check your spam folder as email sometimes goes there. (For your privacy, do not put the email or address in your actual comment.)
Be sure to mention in your comment which book(s) you would like and you may refer to them by number. There is no limit on how many you may request, though you may only have one copy of any title.