We have given away books for years as part of the spiritualabuse.org ministry and this will be our sixth one via this new blog area. This is your chance to receive one or more free books on various issues.
The first people with a USA mailing address who respond will receive their choice of books at no charge to them. (Unfortunately, it is cost prohibitive to mail these books outside of the USA. Canadians with a USA mailing address are welcome to request books.) To respond, just leave a comment for this post. If you are unsure what any book is about, the links will take you to Amazon where you may read their description and reviews.
Up for grabs are several used books:
One hardback copy of Choicesby Melody Beattie. TAKEN One paperback copy of Facing Codependenceby Pia Mellody. There is some underlining in the very beginning of the book. TAKEN
- Three paperback copies of Codependent No More by Melody Beattie. One copy has numerous pencil markings and another has some highlighting, but both are still very readable.
One paperback copy of Recovery From Codependencyby Dale & Juanita Ryan. TAKEN
- One hardback copy of How People Grow by Henry Cloud & John Townsend. It has a little highlighting.
- One paperback copy of Safe People by Henry Cloud & John Townsend.
- Three hardback copies of Boundaries by Henry Cloud & John Townsend. One has a little highlighting. ONE TAKEN
One hardback copy of Boundaries plus the paperback workbookby Henry Cloud & John Townsend. TAKEN
- Three hardback copies of When God Doesn’t Make Sense by James Dobson. ONE TAKEN
One hardback and one paperback copy of The Jesus I Never Knewby Philip Yancey. TAKEN One hardback and one paperbackcopy of What’s So Amazing About Grace by Philip Yancey. TAKEN One hardback copy of Releasing The Bondsby Steven Hassan. TAKEN One hardback copy of Recovering From Churches That Abuseby Ronald Enroth. TAKEN
- One hardback copy of Boundaries With Teens by John Townsend.
- One hardback copy of Boundaries With Kids by Henry Cloud & John Townsend.
The first people with a USA mailing address who respond will receive their choice of book(s) at no charge to them. To respond, just leave a comment for this post. Please understand that comments require approval unless you have previously commented. So while it may look like you are first or second, there may be someone ahead of you whose comment is pending. Be sure to use your actual email address when setting up to comment as I will be contacting you through it. Check your spam folder as email sometimes goes there. (For your privacy, do not put the email or address in your actual comment.)
Be sure to mention in your comment which book(s) you would like and you may refer to them by number. There is no limit on how many you may request, though you may only have one copy of any title.